Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Since Last Blog

I haven't had reliable internet for a long time up till now, so I haven't updated my blog. Now I'm going to talk  about all my family and I have done and seen since I last updated the blog.

For the first week and a bit, we were in and out of Germany and Austria. We went to Passau, St. Valentin, Vienna, Salzburg and Munich (Passau and Munich are in Germany); Most of the hostels were okay (except for the one in Vienna) and the one bed and breakfast was decent. In Germany and Austria, we saw lots of mountains, tried different foods, saw old buildings and ate lots of delicious bakery treats and gelato (really good ice cream that is in the middle of soft serve and hard). Here are some of the mountains we saw.
We didn't have very good weather in Germany and Austria.
Here are some of the things we ate in Germany and Austria.

Here are some of the beautiful, old buildings we've seen in Germany and Austria.
 We had fun at museums.
got to go now I will update more later

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, despite the bad weather!

    Thinking of you all & miss you!

    Say 'Hello' to everyone for us!

    Love,
    Jonathan, Melissa, & Alivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anthony!

    glad to hear from you and to see what you are up to; looks beautiful, and delicious!!

    you've been away almost a month now - how are you liking the nomadic life?

    aunt ruwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anthony,

    love the pics on your most recent entry!

    keep enjoying!!

    ruwa

    ReplyDelete